Shane

 Shane,

Hello I listened to the words again today; It feels me up with sadness when I

 

hear you say 

"That you're never coming home."

         I thought about you all the time, but you had gone away.

"Now you're never coming home."

         Your Mother and I weren't perfect; looking back on it now yes it's sad to say.

 "Yet we always came home, I said we always came home."

       When you were growing up, I was growing up too. In fact I'm still growing and I know that it's true

"That you're never coming home, I know you're never coming home."

      Your Brothers both were angry, and I never got a call. It's been way to long and now,

"You're never coming home, I'm sure you're never coming home.


       You were always in the middle and I never showed you that I love you just as much, but you always made me proud. When you played the piano (4th grade)in Lincoln gym, to say I was proud is an understatement. The words to a Finch get stuck on the inside. So I put it to this paper and no longer hide. As you can see I love your song. An Accomplice is the wrong title it should be that

   "You're never coming home, Shane said he's never coming home."

I hope you change your mind, at least I hope you call; because to be honest I'm sure it's true that

    "You're never coming home, my Bubby's never coming.......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/scores/sp-tid-10201000000000348?ocid=msedgdhp
msn.com

        


           



Comments

Popular Posts