Worship



 I believe that people in these United States should start worshipping God as I believe that worship was intended to be like. It's my opinion that God would like us to be mindful of him all the time. Not just on Sunday morning.
   I believe that it's time we start praying on our knees at least once a day if not three times. Perhaps if we fall to our knees now we might Avert the destruction that forces us to our knees later.
   People have had time to take pause and reflect over the last year. I hoped everyone saw in 2020 just what times we are living in. 
    Hopefully more people will take time to look at their lives and realize we've come along way from what God intends for us
 I know first hand it's hard to change. I do believe though that we have got to start taking it upon ourselves to make the changes we want to see. 
    This is just from one mans perspective who has had to learn the hard way more times than not. 
                                    Yours truly O³

     

 

  


Comments

said…
Keep me updated
said…
The first article of this Blog, and the best.

Popular Posts